heart clip art Welcome to my blog ! Enjoy your self ! :) heart clip art

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Entry 2 : My Hobby

Everyone has their own hobby. My hobbies are baking and cooking. I started baking when I was in standard five. I baked a chocolate cake for my sisters and brothers. The person who teach me to bake the cake is my lovely mother. Now, I know how to bake various kind of cake based on my mother recipes that she keeps till today.

Next, I started cooking when I was in standard four. My first try was fried rice and it was tasteless. After that, I kept learn cooking from my parents. Now, I can cook various kind of food and the taste is better than my first try. 

I also learn baking and cooking from the internet. I will try new recipes if the comments are positive. I also learn from my relatives and my friends.

Edited by
Anis
Syaf

3D Letter H