heart clip art Welcome to my blog ! Enjoy your self ! :) heart clip art

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Entry 5 : My Favorite Fruits

There are many type of fruits in this world. My favorite fruit is 'durian'. Even though it smelly but it tasty and sweet. We can find 'durian' everywhere. My late grandfather has a 'durian' orchard. During 'durian' season, I can eat 'durian' that my father pick from orchard. 

Next, my favorite fruit is apples. It taste sweet and we can make juice from apple. We also can make cake from apples. I have not try bake cake from apples yet. Maybe, one day I will try to bake apples cake for my family.

There is lot of fruits in this world. We can eat fruits just like that or make juice and make 'rojak' fruits. We can maintain our health when we eat fruits.

Edited by 
Anis
Syaf

3D Letter H