heart clip art Welcome to my blog ! Enjoy your self ! :) heart clip art

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Entry 4 : My Bestfriend



I have a best friend. Her name is Nur Effazira binti Jamaluddin. She was born on 20th November 1997. She has three sisters and a brother. She lives in Taman Saujana Indah, Bukit Katil, Melaka. She was a prefect at our school. She has being a prefect since she was in form three.  She loves to play netball and cycling. She does not likes to drink mineral water but likes soft drink.

In class, she seat beside me. She expert in History, Mathematics, Bahasa Melayu and Science. She always got A+ in those subjects. She is a hardworking and responsible student. Now, she future her study at Kolej Universiti Islam Melaka (KUIM) in Accounting. I hope she will success in her study and life.

Edited by,
Anis
Syaf

3D Letter H