heart clip art Welcome to my blog ! Enjoy your self ! :) heart clip art

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Entry 7 : My Cousins

I have two cousins who are same age with me. Their name are Azreen Shazwanie Saufi Affandi and Khairun Nabilah Zulkifli. I call Azreen as Reen while Nabilah I call as Nab. Reen lives at Pengkalan, Alor Gajah but Nab lives at Banting, Selangor. Reen was school at SMK Seri Pengkalan, Alor Gajah which is in front of her house. She walked to school with her friend. While, Nab was school at SMK Banting, Selangor. She went to school by car. Her father sent her to school with her younger brother.

Now, Reen pursue her study at Polytechnic Tunku Syed Sirajuddin, Arau, Perlis in Communication Video and Film. While Nab, she continue her study at SMK Sungai Manggis, Banting, Selangor in form 6. I hope they will success in their studies and life. I love them very much.

Nabilah Zulkifli

Azreen Shazwanie
 Edited by,
Anis
Syaf

3D Letter H