heart clip art Welcome to my blog ! Enjoy your self ! :) heart clip art

Friday, November 27, 2015

Entry 9 : My Ambition

Everyone has their own ambition and my ambition is to be a professional mathematics teacher. When I was in form 1, I dislike mathematics subject because I always got C in that subject. Then, my mother asked me to do exercises. After did many exercises, I felt that mathematics is not hard at all. 

When I in form 3, I got A for mathematics in school exams and PMR. The next year, I got account class which I had to take Additional Mathematics and my seniors said that the subject is difficult. I admitted it. It is a difficult subject.

In SPM, I got A for mathematics and C+ for additional mathematics. Since I in Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka, I think mathematics here is more easier than additional mathematics at school. I hope one day I can be a professional mathematics teacher.

Edited by,
Anis
Syaf

3D Letter H